In the future, you will find links to DigiCanTrain-related material and the most important project reports, including all public deliverables here.
With the goal on developing an advanced education programme for healthcare professionals and non-clinical staff, TRANSiTION is carried out concurrently with its sibling project DigiCanTrain.
More details available on the European Cancer Organisation’s website.
The reports will be updated on the page as they are published.
- D1.1 Project management model
- D1.2 Midterm report summary
- D1.3 Final report summary
- D2.1 Need assessment report
- D2.2 Systematic review on digital skills
- D2.3 Systematic review on digital tools in oncology
- D3.1 DigiCanTrain Curriculum
- D3.2 DigiCanTrain modules
- D4.1 Pilot evaluation report
- D5.1 Quality Management Plan
- D5.2 Article on impact of DigiCanTrain programme on Digital skills
- D6.1 Communication and publication plan
- D6.2 Website
- D6.3 Project leaflet in the beginning of the project
- D6.4 Project summary leaflet
- D6.5 Dissemination final report